PSYCH CAMP 2011 RECRUITMENT
NUSPsyche is looking for committed and passionate individuals to be part of the organising committee for Psychology Camp 2011!
The positions & number of vacancies available are as follows:
Admin Cell 
– Handle all necessary paperwork
– Correspond with campers and facilitators before and during camp
– Budget management
– Handle finances throughout the camp
– Collect registration fees from campers and facilitators
Publicity Cell 
– Designing/editing skills is required
– Design flyers, posters, blog template and Psych camp shirts
Programme Cell 
– Planning & executing games and activities
– Prepare detailed camp itinerary
Logistics Cell 
– Prepare equipment and materials required for programmes
– Required to work closely with Programme cell
Commitment period: February 2011 to early-July 2011
If you think you have what it takes to be part of the team that creates a memorable experience for the freshies, hesitate no more.
Interested applicants, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
Matric number and year of study
Position you are interested in and why
Any block-out periods during the commitment duration (e.g. for vacation or other commitments)
by 11th February 2011, Friday, 10pm.
Feel free to email or contact Joel at 9639 3353 if you have any enquiries.
We look forward to welcoming you to be part of our committee! (:
For those who joined ‘Cirque du Psycho: Psychology Camp 2010’, we really hope to see you back to join us this year! (:
Joel Teng (Project Director)