Hey there! Welcome to the official launch of the NUSPsyche Academic Forum 😀 This forum serves as a platform for new psychology students to clarify their queries 🙂 You may ask questions like e.g. how to plan your timetable, how to cope with university demands, and we’ll try our very best to advise you accordingly.
Do note that:
- Any views expressed on this site are not representative of National University of Singapore (NUS) and Faculty of Arts and Social Science (Psychology Department)
- To the best of our knowledge, the information provided are accurate as of July 2011
- Forum users should abide by basic etiquette, e.g. not posting model essay answers, no criticism of professors/modules, no vulgarities etc
There are 3 main threads in this forum, mainly
- Life in General, as a psychology major
- Module-specific information
- How to excel
To kick-start the forum, we’ve addressed some of your FAQs, with detailed explanations and illustrations. Do check out our forum! 🙂
Thank you once again, and we look forward to answering your questions!