Dear NUSPsyche members,
NUS Psychology Society has organised a learning visit to the Institute of Mental Health (IMH) during the upcoming recess week. All members are kindly invited to sign up for the visit! Details of the event and information on how to register for the visit are listed below.
Date: 20/02/2012 (Monday)
Time: 2:15pm – 4:30pm
Venue: Institute of Mental Health
Buangkok Green Medical Park10 Buangkok ViewSingapore 539747
- Introduction to IMH by Corporate Communications
- Tour of IMH facilities
How to Register
To register for this event, please read and adhere to the following instructions carefully.
- Registration for the event will be conducted in two (2) rounds
Round 1Round starts at 8.30pm, 14/02/2012 (Tuesday)
Round starts at 8.30pm, 16/02/2012 (Thursday)
- Twenty-four (24) signups slots will be made available each round
- Both rounds will operate on a first-come-first served basis
- In appreciation of the continued support from our members, submissions by Society members will be prioritized ahead of non-members
- Registrants will be notified of the outcome of their signups via email on the next day, after registration
- Due to the limited availability of slots for this event, please sign-up only if you are certain that you will be able to attend
The Society reserves the right to curtail the privileges of members whose irresponsible behavior deprives others of the opportunity to attend the event.
Please access the registration form at the following web address, only after the registration round has begun.
Note: Submissions made prior to the start times listed above will be considered invalid.
NUS Psychology Society