Have you participated as a freshie in Psychology Camp 2011? Would you like to come back as a facilitator to share your experiences and make a difference?
Or are you interested to see how a camp operates and experience for yourself what it is like planning a camp?
Here’s your chance! Sign up now to be a camp facilitator or a camp committee member for Psychology Camp 2012!
Be a part of our dynamic team and create a memorable experience for the freshmen and for yourselves! This is your chance to get to know more like-minded and fun-loving peers and juniors in your faculty/major to spice up your university life!
1) Camp Facilitator
• Promote bonding and interaction within the camp group by initiating games and cheers while getting to know the campers better
• Ensure welfare and safety of all campers in the group at all times during the camp
• Facilitate and ensure the successful implementation of activities during the camp
Requirement: Able to commit for all days of the camp, including the
· Pre-camp from 8th to 9th June.
· Actual camp starting from Day 0, from 2nd July to 6th July 2012 (Mon-Fri).
To sign up:
Click on this link below and fill up the form
We will contact you again soon! Please check your emails and SMS regularly.
If you have any enquiries, feel free to contact:
Adeline (Admin): 8100 7831
Zeng Hui(Admin): 9836 7532
Alternatively, you can email to email@example.com
2) Camp Committee – Logistics Team:
General Job Scope:
· Preparing logistics for camp
· Liaising with Programmes Team
May 2012 to early July 2012
Interested applicants, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
• Full name
• Matric number, Year of study and Major
• Handphone number
• Position you are interested in and why
• Any block-out periods during the commitment duration
(e.g. for vacation or other commitments)
by 31 May 2012, Thursday, 11.30pm.
Feel free to email email@example.com or contact Jia Hui at 96685054 if you have any enquiries.
For a more fulfilling experience, spread the word to your friends and get them to sign up as facilitators or be part of the Logistics Team as well! (:
Let’s all come together and make Psychology Camp 2012 a fun-filled and memorable camp for our new batch of freshies! 😀