Have you ever wanted to join a CCA to try new things but afraid to commit one whole year? Are you intrinsically motivated to contribute back to Psychology in small little ways? If yes, READ ON!
NUS Psychology Society will be launching our long-awaited Psychology Appreciation Week (PAW) in Week 12 again! 😎
PAW aims to motivate students through mini games and welfare packs (don’t worry, they are free!) and show our appreciation to our teaching staff!
As PAW is one of our big events, we are recruiting psych enthusiast for our PAW sub-committee a.k.a “Unleash your PAWtential”! Here are the roles you can consider:
1. Marketing Musketeers:
– Source for sponsors using email, FaceBook, Instagram and keep in mind that your friend’s(and yours) welfare pack quality depends on you~
2. Passionate Publicity:
– Photography and simple video-editing for PAW
– Advanced video-making is a bonus(e.g special effects)
– If coming up with creative posters/photos and witty captions are your thing, WE WANT YOU!
– In charge of PAW logistics (organize, keep track and gather sponsored items and other logistics during PAW)
4. Self-proposed positions
Do not worry if you have no experience! Everyone comes from a blank slate of paper! The 12th Exco is here to guide you and learn together! We just need you to have an open mind, a dose of enthusiasm and a desire to make new friends with like-minded people! If you are interested in Psych Camp organizing committee next year, here is a chance to showcase and hone your skills too!
Sign up link: tinyurl.com/pawtential17
Sign-ups will close on 14 October 2017 2359! So what are you waiting for? Come onboard and unleash your PAWtential!:)