Have you ever wanted to try new things? Or do you love to organise events? If yes, READ ON!
Psychology Appreciation Week (PAW) is now recruiting for subcom! PAW is an activity in Week 12 which aims to motivate students through mini games and welfare packs and show our appreciation to our teaching staff!
Here are the roles you can consider:
- Marketing Musketeers:
- Approach Sponsors via email, and various other platforms
- No experience is required as long as you are willing to learn
- Passionate Publicist:
- Videography and Photography (especially important during events)
- Video Editing (making of appreciation video)
- Designing Posters
- Legendary Logisticians:
- Collecting of Sponsorship materials with the Marketing Musketeers
- Checking logistics for the event
Do not worry if you have no experience! We will learn and grow together as a team!
Sign up NOW at tinyurl.com/pawsubcomm18 by 3 Feb 2018 (Sat), 2359!