When you think of professors/tutors, does one name come to mind specifically? We want to know your special experience with your tutors!
Here is your chance to be part of PAW:
Submit a short appreciation video (30-45s) to us and we will compile it for our hardworking and incredible professors and tutors to see!
For your video, you can make use of the following:
1. Describe psychology in one word.
2. Name your current or past professors/tutors?
3. Describe your psychology professors and tutors in one word.
4. What will you do without your tutor?
5. If you could tell your tutor something, what would it be?
Hope to see your videos! Email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org by 26 Feb 2359 🙂
Have you ever wanted to try new things? Or do you love to organise events? If yes, READ ON!
Psychology Appreciation Week (PAW) is now recruiting for subcom! PAW is an activity in Week 12 which aims to motivate students through mini games and welfare packs and show our appreciation to our teaching staff!
Here are the roles you can consider:
- Marketing Musketeers:
- Approach Sponsors via email, and various other platforms
- No experience is required as long as you are willing to learn
- Passionate Publicist:
- Videography and Photography (especially important during events)
- Video Editing (making of appreciation video)
- Designing Posters
- Legendary Logisticians:
- Collecting of Sponsorship materials with the Marketing Musketeers
- Checking logistics for the event
Do not worry if you have no experience! We will learn and grow together as a team!
Sign up NOW at tinyurl.com/pawsubcomm18 by 3 Feb 2018 (Sat), 2359!
ELLO FELLOW MEMBERS!
Is the new semester starting too soon? 😢 Is playing and eating all you want to do? Have you been in the search for that perfect lecture buddy? If so, you have your chance now at Psychology Society’s Start-of-Year Gathering!
It’s the golden opportunity for FREE FROYO,
FREE NEW FRIENDS, and all the fun and games that await you! 😁
Indicate your interest now at tinyurl.com/psychsocsoy2018 for an evening of no regrets!